Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CAUTION*CAUTION *CAUTION

CAUTION*CAUTION *CAUTION 1 year, 3 months ago #10072

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gang....it appears that the last person or persons that moved the mower back into the can, left the key in the ON position, now resulting in a dead battery. PLEASE gang, check, check, and double check that ALL of our assets are, clean, off, and put away correctly. *Edit, also, we have trash bags in the C can, please empty trash barrels and pick up litter, if everyone takes 5 mins before they leave to look around and tidy up, it will be sweet. We have great things at our disposal, and it takes everyone's participation in keeping them nice. We have a great club and awesome members, and I'm proud to be a part of. Thanks for letting me volunteer as ya'lls trusted servant. "We alone must do it...but we cannot do it alone"
Thanks...
Nick Hartdegen
Voodoo President
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by Stiletto78.

Re: CAUTION*CAUTION *CAUTION 1 year, 3 months ago #10074

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Great point Nick we have one of the best facilities in the country and we are talked about alot because of this so please take a little time to help keep it this way. With the amount of members we have if everyone would just give a little it would not be a burden on any one member. We have displayed our Voodoo Pride and Spirit in the past lets keep it that way with both our racing and our facility. We own more equipment than any other club around so lets keep this stuff that we have worked so hard to get in top notch shape. If you find a problem either take care of it if you are able or make sure someone who knows how can get it taken care of don't just let it be. Looking forward to a great weekend on April 1st & 2nd.
VOODOO STRONG VOODOO PROUD
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds