Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunday at the pond

Sunday at the pond 2 months, 1 week ago #10277

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Hi gang,Randy and I got some much needed testing in for the Nats in a few weeks. Randy has built yet another beautiful rigger to compete in lsg 36 with, and boy, it is on rails !! Richard is still having engine woes, but hope to get it on the right track soon. I tested the 27cc whiplash, and the new ss mono, they are both ready to head out to the Nats. I also got some grass cut, and thanks to our "buoy ninja" Eric for coming out and prepping some buoys, and most of all, picking up trash all around the facility ! These are some of the little things that get done by our members that truly help, thanks Eric ! So guys, and girls...if ya'll see things that need attention when we're out enjoy playtime, take a few and help keep our facility nice. Summer is here, and the grass is growing quick. We'll be having a workday soon, but no need to wait. We're able to enjoy the facility almost year round, so please, if we all take a few minutes to tidy up, lets do it. Thanks to all that give their time and sweat to our great club !
VoodooProud / Voodoo Strong
Nick
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds