Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Work weekends

Work weekends 4 months ago #10709

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
OK Gang we are down to CRUNCH TIME. There is only 2 weekends left before the Nat's and there is still a few projects that need to be done. I would like to say thanks to all that have been to the pond to help so far but now it is time for all to jump in and help. When we voted to hold the Nat's we did it as a club group and now it is time to jump in as a group and get these projects done. When done this event will be talked about for a long time so PLEASE jump in and be part of this excitement. We have made a reputation for ourselves across the country and across the waters so let's continue adding to this reputation. I ask that anyone who has some hand tools to please bring them with you when you come to work so we may have a couple of projects going on at the same time. This will work 2-fold, it will make things go quicker and make less work for all. We plan on starting around 9 - 9:30 Saturday morning. See everyone at the pond. Also I know some people need to still test, if we get these projects done than we will have open water time for those who need it.

Voodoo Strong / Voodoo Proud
Roy Wilson V/P

Re: Work weekends 4 months ago #10710

• ALBERTO
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • ALBERTO J MIRANDA
I will be there Saturday

Alberto
Last Edit: 4 months ago by ALBERTO.

Re: Work weekends 4 months ago #10711

Saturday will work for me.