Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ***PROUD***

***PROUD*** 4 months, 2 weeks ago #10721

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
As each of us look through the 1000's of pics and videos that have been posted on all forms of social media over the next few days about the 2018 IMPBA GAS NATIONALS each and every member of this amazing family we call The Voodoo Model Boat Club should feel very "PROUD" of what we all as a Club have accomplished in the past several years. These NATIONALS we just hosted will have to go down as one of the BEST if not the BEST that has ever been held. It was very humbling to see all of our members working together as one to host this outstanding event with very few hiccups throughout the entire event. We had a vision to host this event nearly 2 years ago and with the 100's of hours of work and dedication we all put into planning, building, trying things that have never been done before we accomplished our goals and put on a show that we and our guest will have in their memories forever.

THANK YOU TO A JOB WELL DONE!!!
JESSE
Last Edit: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by RACER X.

Re: ***PROUD*** 4 months, 2 weeks ago #10722

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I too am proud of this club and all the members and non-members who stepped up for a job well done. As Jesse said this will be one for the memory books, but with the members of this group I believe nothing is impossible to achieve, looking forward to more great things to come. On that note everyone get y'all some rest.

Voodoo Strong/ Voodoo Proud
Roy Wilson V/P

Re: ***PROUD*** 4 months, 2 weeks ago #10723

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Well said Jesse, and I cant add to it, team Voodoo is remarkable !!!
Last Edit: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Stiletto78.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds