Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pond condition

Pond condition 9 years, 7 months ago #150

• Nick
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
  • Lead, follow or get the Hell out of my way!
I just got back from the pond and wanted to let everyone know that the duck weed has receeded but is not gone completely. It appeares that it has cleared up somewhat, but is not completely gone. I think there is enough room to run boats and it appears to be only @ 10 feet wide, near to drivers stand and that bank. I plan to go on Sunday and try to spray the grass with a solution of salt water that an LSU agent suggested we try. I would appreciate some help, as this will have to be done from the boat. I also thought some of you would like to test and tune boats for next weeks race in Durant. Hope to see a few of ya out there on Sunday. Nick
When I do die I want to slide pass St Peter at the pearly gates, beat to hell and wore out screaming wow what a ride.

Ain't ready to die yet, got too many people left to piss off before I go.

Re:Pond condition 9 years, 7 months ago #151

• Gumbah
  • ( Visitor )
Nick you can count on me and racer x to be there and spray the solution.

Re:Pond condition 9 years, 7 months ago #152

• towchief
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hey, the salt worked at putting the Duck Weed to the bottom! We had a good day Sunday. Did some weed-eating around the dock and got rid of a lot of the Duck Weed!Still had time to make a few practice runs. Come on out guys and do a little clean-up and then have a wonderful practice day!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds